San Francisco, USA, 12.-16.6. 2011, Day 3

Another Hop On Hop Off day. This time, we decided to go to Haight Ashbury to explore it a bit more thoroughly. It's a really interesting part of town! I have a very poor imagination so unfortunately I couldn't picture the original hippies there despite the colourful buildings and the modern day hippies and other hobos smoking pot there but it was nevertheless pretty cool. Sort of like Camden in London, too, but with much less of a teenage vibe.







We had lunch at a place called People's Cafe.






The only picture where it's just me and a random dude, not me and a thousand pregnant women with kids. Oh the irony; I can't even stand anywhere for a picture without mothers coming at me from all directions :/.





Druggies. Of course they tried to trick us into giving them money...not a chance.


Our bus tickets.

Comments

  1. I definitely wanna go to San Fransico .....looks so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts